This is what I use, they light up the room well, they are from a brand of replacement bulb I liked before.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07L44JCZ7/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&th=1

Out of about 15 I put up, one failed first year, it flashes. They sent a replacement when I called and I haven’t bothered putting it up. Room is so bright I don’t notice it. Says 50,000 hours. I dunno. They work though so far after two years. They don’t seem to mind that I plugged in more than 8. The one that flashes is in the middle of the string. I decided to unplug the ones by the garage door unless I’m working under there just in case that caused it. I seldom plug those in because things are bright enough. I think I have 10-12 in the main room and 4-6 in the other. Been very happy with this setup.

5000k is great to work with. I like 4000k in the house where I can get by with it in my areas. Wife likes the yellows in 2700-3000k. A counter guy told me the only complaints he’s had after an install were fixed by switching the people’s kitchen bulbs to 4000k. Said a handful of people picked stuff out and their yellow light made their counter look funny.

Definitely watch the lumens level. IMO, the claimed energy savings manufacturers tout are actually just selling you a low lumen bulb. I’m pretty annoyed by anything under about 750 lumens. Lots of bulbs are like 500- or less. I went to a fan company hq to compare models with a couple already in mind to buy that day. I decided not to after seeing how paltry the light was. I was told by the design team that they wanted some energy rating for the line and that was why. So bad I left without a fan that day.

I want my fair share