Thanks Clovis, I will definitely check out that thread. I have an 850 street HP Holley on the car now. The guy who did my machine work and put the short block together recommended a 950, but I was just looking for another opinion or two before I spent the money on another carb since most of what he builds are big cube strokers. From what you're saying though the 950 might be worth a try. For exhaust I have TTI 1 7/8" headers and full 3" exhaust but I figure the Dynomax Super Turbos are probably what's robbing the most power. I don't have room under the hood to experiment with spacers, at least with the Trick Flow intake. As it was I needed to make a "low profile" wingnut in order for my air cleaner to clear the hood. I could probably use a little more gear than the 3.91's, but the rearend is less than a year old and probably doesn't even have 1k miles on it so I hate to tear it apart again just yet. It also helps keep the rpm's down a little for highway cruising. Thank you for sharing all of the information for your combo with me I greatly appreciate it.