hey don,
Thanks for those pics you sent me last week, car is looking good.

I dont want to get into a debate with you, (or anyone else) about things that happened almost 2 years ago.
I'm not implying anything about your car.

And I'm only speaking about the things as I remember them. Whatever the reason you felt you needed to go give your approval to let others race if they felt the track was safe, even though you did not... well I'm not going to change your mind on how I saw what happened. You talked to others who had no issue with the track about not racing as a group to show us we needed to do something to the track.
Even though everything was being done that could be done for the conditions. The track was scraped, I helped do it. It was so hot and muggy and crappy that the rubber built up pretty fast and yeah when that happens the little turds roll up, the answer is not to spray down more VHT.
If you say Bob wasnt there, then ok, I guess I'm confused, I do remember talking about the track conditions and watching Danny Smith pull the wheels and wrong strong, then going over and asking him what he thought of the track and he said it was not that bad. (I was over there talking to him after Tim Freese damaged his car with the hood) But again, I'm not trying to start a debate over it... You hate those tracks and they aren't going back so you should be happy right?

The coin toss? well thats what I originally wrote about anyhow.
Jeff didnt make race decisions, he left that up to me, Boyd answered to me... But at that race Charlie was shadowing Boyd and they made the decision to flip a coin. You are surprised that Boyd would pass blame onto someone else so that he wouldnt have to deal with angry "buddies".

Moving on... I cant speak about why Wheatcrafts and other Big Dogs pulled out of Tri State (i'm sure if asked they would have thier own reason), but if youre talking about what I think you are then you should get your facts straight.
Deanna Stevens borrowed Wheatcrafts car to license in... Pat Louden wasnt letting them make runs at the track to get a license so they pulled out and went to another track, when they came back Pat didnt accept the forms and had a run in with Dean, she kicked them out.

Don I hope you and everyone have a great safe 2007 season.

I'm like a super hero, with no powers or motivation.