Quote:

It depends on which $hit hole your talking about.A year ago at Tri State it got to the point were almost none of the hemi cars wanted to go down the track it was so bad.When they decided to race Jeff Johnson made everybody flip a coin because nobody wanted the left lane it was that bad.

It was a hot and sticky weekend, but having said that, I was in the tower as you know and everything was done to make the track work the best it would for the conditions that were there.
I remember you trying to lead your revolt and getting all the hemi guys to walk out on the race in protest, and nobody went along with you. Bob Marshall had no problem getting down the track, Mark B. had no problem... the Super Pro guys had no problems... SURE there are a few that do have an incident, sure there are some that set thier cars up for one track and never adjust thier chassis for conditions then expect the track to come around to thier cars... there is always someone that cant get down a track.
I usually dont say things on these threads, but what you dont know is that Boyd Peck made you flip a coin for lane choice, NOT Jeff.
That weekend was the first race where Eddie and Charlie were present as the new owners, (even though it wasnt announced yet, charlie was riding around on his golf cart introducing himself as the new owner and it was the first race they were active in), they were in the lanes watching charlies buddies and it was Charlie that told Boyd to flip a coin, and as you know Boyd does as hes told.

I'm like a super hero, with no powers or motivation.