Hi Doug,that may or may not be true reguarding the coin flip thing.I was told by Boyd that it was Jeff's idea.Reguarding the revolt,get your facts right.I personally went to each driver when this was going on,and told them I could not safely make it down that track,and I told them that if they felt they could safely make it down the track,then they should go ahead and race.I told them whatever decision I make should have no bearing on what they decide.As far as the condition of that track,sure it was hot,but in all the years I've raced I have never seen a track that bad.The rubber buildup was so bad that it was starting to rollup like turds.Don't try and tell me that anyone had scraped that track.VHT what's that? Never saw it sprayed one time.Bob Marshall was not even there.If you are suggesting that my suspension is only setup for one track you are truly misinformed.I was able to hook at every track we raced at with the exception of Tri-State and Edgewater.Maybe I should bring up the time when Wheatcraft and a bunch of other Big Dog cars loaded up and left without saying anything because the track was dangerous.