Hopefully last update!

Swapped the pinion angle shims to the 2* ones. The high speed vibration is better. Not gone completely but good enough, and honestly I might be oversensitive to it since I've changed so much on it. I've also never driven a car with solid spring eye bushings before, and the exhaust is also solid mounted with no isolators. lol

The pinion has stopped leaking as well.

Drove it to work today, have put about 300 miles on it since the axle swap. Will do one final nut and bolt check tomorrow, then it gets loaded on a U-haul trailer and towed out to Cordova on Saturday!

The Sick the Magazine people asked me about the car out of the blue a few weeks ago. I gave the editor some info, and then a few days later he asked for some pics. I didn't think much of it, but this morning a short article popped up about the car. Definitely a nice way to build excitement for the event!

Fury article

I won't be able to tell stories like Jeff, MoparBilly or Joel, but if the experience turns out well I'll definitely write something up when I get back. Then once all this is over I'll finally bolt the Trick Flow heads on, the exhaust, up the nitrous jetting, and get this thing in the 10's, which was the original intent of this thread. laugh2

'18 Ford Raptor, random motorcycles, 1968 Plymouth Fury III - 11.37 @ 118