Thanks, I'm super excited! I wasn't expecting to have a deadline for this season so things have ramped up substantially.

Sold my Road King about a week ago, and almost all of that $$$ went to parts for the Fury. Ordered the Strange S60 from Dr. Diff over the weekend. Ordered a headers-back TTI exhaust system, Plymouth exhaust tips, and Hooker Aerochamber mufflers, so it'll have a full 3" system with tailpipes that should help quiet it down some for the drives. Also bought a spare starter, alternator, spare pushrods, 2 spare rocker arms for what's currently on the engine, and then almost everything to do the cylinder head swap (head gaskets, full Harland Sharp rockers for E heads/Trick Flows, TF intake that I'll have to blend some for the MW 270's, valley plate, head bolts, Comp 928 springs to match the cam, etc).

It is looking grim for the heads to show up in time for the event, but that shouldn't be a problem, I'll just install those over the winter when I'm done with it for the season.

Also bought billet Motion Raceworks cupholders, a small bluetooth Kenwood amp, and dash and 6x9 speakers. It's going the wrong way with weight with the full exhaust and stereo, but if I have to spend 6 hours a day in it driving I had to prioritize tunes!

The rearend should hopefully get here by the 1st week of May, will toss that in immediately with the Wilwoods, bend up some brake lines, then will need to get the driveshaft cut down/rebalanced. Have a new speedo gear on the way from Brewers too.

Last stretch goal will be to patch the large cuts in the outer wheelhouses that were previously made for tire clearance. I might try that myself or see if I can find a local fabricator that could do it in a week or two. It doesn't have to be pretty, I just don't want a monsoon getting into the trunk. lol

'18 Ford Raptor, random motorcycles, 1968 Plymouth Fury III - 11.37 @ 118