Originally Posted by challengersteve
I have a question about where is the best place to sell used Mopar parts now? I have TONS of small parts left over from when I was in the parts business and have not been able to find a place to sell them. I have thousands of pieces of original hardware, trim, interior small parts, etc. but nothing that would be considered "home run" items, they were sold years ago.
I used to sell on ebay but that place is a joke now with their super high fees, absolutely NO seller protection and the search is totally broken. I would be lucky to sell 2 - 3 item a week there.
I have tried Facebook and even though I am listing on most of the major Mopar groups and get lots of "likes" I only am selling maybe 10% of what I am putting up. I am listing CHEAP there just to move the parts but it seems like things get buried so fast they become invisible.
Trying to list on the forums does not work much either as traffic is way down on these sites
Is it going to be like the old days where the ONLY way to sell was loading up and taking parts to a swap meet?
Any thoughts as I am just about ready to throw all these parts in the dumpster!
Thanks, Steve

I'd try to offload all of it in bulk to another parts place that needs it