When this all started I just went about life as usual. If they had a sign to wear a mask I did and if not I didn't. Never got vaxed and never worried about it. My wife works with several high risk people so she got vaxed and boosted.

Two days after Christmas I got a headache, sinus congestion, a little blood when I blew my nose, felt tired and had a fever for a day and half. All the symptoms of a sinus infection and figured no big deal. Never thought it was Corona Virus. 3 Days later my wife gets similar symptoms. She wanted to get tested so we did and tested positive. My son also got it. He and I felt better faster and had lesser symptoms even though we weren't vaxed than my wife who was.

I figured at least I get a week off work, first week in January, but I'm a state employee and our state went back to the old criteria of 24 hours after the fever is gone it's back to work.

I will say that the sinus congestion stuck around for about a month longer than a sinus infection usually causes it to.

I have had dozens of students tell me they had it and only 1 had serious problems. Vaxed or un-vaxed didn't seem to make a difference. I think that there are underlying situations that make some people more susceptible, but nobody knows what they are.

Hope you get feeling better fast. up