What Gen Eco-diesel are all these comments on?

I purchased a 2020 (latest Eco, Gen 3) Rebel Eco to replace my 1999 Cummins 3/4 ton, manual. In 1999 my 3/4 ton was the towing king and today the Eco has very similar towing capacity, better HP, better torque, better acceleration and crazy fuel mileage. I drove from Phoenix to Salt Lake pulling an enclosed trailer with the Cuda and averaged 14 mpg, lots of mountains and no issues. Did the same trip not pulling and got 26.6 mpg. Around town it’s between 21 and 23 depending how I drive. (Rebel doesn’t have the best fuel mileage due to rear diff 3.92 gearing). Throw in that I have the optional 33 gal tank and my trip range is generally 700-800 miles. I can drive from PHX to Yuma, fill up on AZ price fuel, head into SanDiego/Carlsbad, visit family, and make it back to Yuma easily, avoiding the $5+ fuel rates!!!

Diesels come with a 100k warranty so if anything turns up it’ll be covered for a while and I can make the decision to get ride of it before it costs me any real $$, but for now, this truck is awesome!!! No 2nd hand story, I own one, the reviews on the latest Gen are all good, the forums are filled with glowing reviews and comments. To the point of some, previous versions were known to have issues. I suppose time will tell if history repeats or if issues have been corrected.