Originally Posted by Mr PotatoHead
I think its the rear gear that contributes to some of these things with the vettes and mustangs. Both seem to be able to quickly change direction under power and end up crashed.

Here is a link to many vette issues and the same can be found for the stangs. Dont see a lot of mopars doing the same for some reason.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sL1vBYdya7k

It’s not the rear gear it’s the guy behind the wheel that goes from a front wheel drive grocery getter goes and buys a high powered rear wheel drive vehicle with no experience driving a high powered rear dive vehicle. They decide to show off, turn the traction control off and end up losing it under hard acceleration. The problem is they just don’t know how to handle that much power. Yes MOPARs have the same problem with an inexperienced driver behind the wheel. A limited slip differential with both rear wheels spinning on street tires on the street will send you drifting every time under full throttle. My 512 powered 69 Super Bee and my Gen lll Hemi powered 55 Dodge pickup do same thing.