Originally Posted by TJP
just curious as i haven't heard any good or bad. Experiences thus far anyone ? beer popcorn

I have it on three computers since August.

What I like, start menu has lost the infernal live tiles
What I'm ambivalent about, by default the start menu is in the middle of the screen like a MAC. You can move it back to the left if you like
What I don't like, the right click menu has been simplified, most of what showed up before by default now requires clicking more options
Two of my Win 11 machines are having troubles with Excel, repair and online repair haven't fixed it, hoping an upcoming update to Win 11 will fix it. I don't know if its Office or Win 11 causing the trouble. Excel loses being the primary window frequently, I have to click on the desktop or another window and go back to excel, lather, rinse, repeat. rant
The ability to launch task manager by right clicking the the taskbar is gone

How I use it, I leave the start menu in the middle of the screen and install open shell, I still prefer the windows 7 type start menu, it's on the left
I change the open shell icon to a standard older windows start button, depending on my mood, I may use the XP, Vista or 7 button

FWIW, Windows 10 is supported until 2025, so no rush to upgrade if you're happy with Win 10, I also have older computers, like this one that aren't eligible for the upgrade, no problems with them either.

'68 Fury Convertible
'69 300 Convertible
'15 Durango 5.7 Hemi
'16 300 S Hemi