I saw that too on the dashes.
The blonde producer office gal (can T remember her name) emailed or PMed me. Few times with questions.
If they could film.Mark less show would be BETTER

as far as the blonde girl,
there used to be a character on the show named Holly, besides her Marks Daughter Allyssa is the only other girl i can recall.

As far as them sending out the dashes,
on an e-body its just the cluster and switch panels,
and the same for some b-bodies, while sometimes on b-bodies it is the whole assembly depending on what kind of time frame theyre working with

i dont know of another shop that restores their own gauges (except of course Mike Mancini's American Musclecar restorations that uses their inhouse partner company instrument specialties).
its quite a process the instruments have to go through (silkscreening, plating, calibration, etc) and unless the shops are just cleaning and putting new decals on the face or installing new reproduction gauges (neither of which is a good thing) i dont know of any resto shops going through the whole proper gauge restoration process themselves

as far as none of their cars being OE judged, thats not as much a reflection of their work as much as it is a product of the customer not supplying assembly line type parts and not wanting that end result.

and lastly, i can say this. Graveyard Carz restoration charges are about 1/2 of most shops and their prices include parts too! so there are no open ended never ending price escalating to infinity like i hear about so frequently from customers who have gone through horror restorations. i know they have a long wait list and restoration time, but Mark doesnt hide that from customers either.