My wife has a 2019 purple scat, best car we have ever owned. It gets 19 average city highway, has gotten 27 highway only....not that we really care about that. It gets just as much attention as the old muscle, even the police give it a thumbs up. We have been 147 mph in it, and it had plenty left, it runs 100mph like you are going 50. Now let's debunk a lot of bowsheet.
Tires we have 9000 miles on it, from my calculation they should go 40-50k and age out before they wear out, rears are 2/32 more worn, but we don't do burnouts, it just slips a little when wide open. We do not have a widebody, it does not get out of shape unless there is dirt, sand, or water on the road. If you are going to go balls out somewhere not well travelled I would drive down the road first to see what's down there, just like the old muscle cars, know the road.
Brakes, same deal they look like new, should go 50-60k.
Weight, ya and that heavy car hooks pretty damn good on the street vs the lightweight boys who also
admit it is a way more comfortable car.
Handling it will corner so hard on stock p-zeros it will scare you, and you will never reach the cars limits unless you are a professional driver on a track. When we first got The car we thought we had to slow down to 10 mph to go around a corner after reading internet boards The car will kick your ass if you try to drive it hard when it is cold out, so beware. A lot of what you read on the internet is people who have never owned one, they give you skid pad specs tbey will never atain, all I can say is I did not want to believe how good these cars are, it cost less brand new than the paint and body work on my superbird, and I would sell the superbird before we would sell the Scat, I like it that much. Orange or tor red would be fantastic, get a GOOD color if you know what I mean. Oil changes are $94 at the dealer, $70-80 if I do it, same price as the old muscle if you use good zinc oil. Your results may vary.

Last edited by 4406bbl; 07/22/21 10:29 AM.