I work for 3 different telephone companies for 33 yrs while owning and operating my part time engine building and racing as much as I could.
I started off as a apprentice lineman and transferred into installation and repair after 15 months on the line crews due to getting bore with nothing new on the job, I had learned as much as I could on the line crews shruggy
I quit the original company and hired on with another telephone company 70 miles away, that was one of the best decisions I made while working in the business.
I put in and got promoted into supervision in 1980 and learn leading people is a skill that can be learned but you need to know your employees and how to inspire them to achieve excellence on their own on a daily basis, pride needs to be use to inspire them up scope
I ended up becoming the problem solver for our area, I would fix one group and then be transfer to another work area and help them, that was very satisfying up
No two people are exactly alike so good luck on your decisions up
You need to be able to get them to want to help you and your business succeed twocents work
Ask them to help you make their work inviorment, (SP) work place better, safer and more productive up twocents

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)