Originally Posted by A12
After lots of research I found a quality Made in USA 60" Finish mower from a company in Mendota, Illinois : KUNZ Engineering, https://kunzeng.com/product-category/finish-cut-mowers/

I bought the top of the line professional grade model the Pro60K. Has a 60" cut, 25 HP Kohler Commercial Grade Twin Cylinder Engine, 4 Tire Design with 13" front caster type smooth tread tires, and 15" rear tires, Quick 2 Crank Deck Height Adjust System, the blade spindles are heavy duty welded steel hubs, The main deck is built out of 10 GA (.135") thick steel with a 7 GA (.179") thick steel top plate for reinforcement. The 25HP Kohler Confidant commercial grade twin cylinder engine is electric start with a pressure feed oil system with spin on filter. The deck blade engagement is by an electric clutch. Also has a 3-1/4 gallon gas tank and six anti-scalping deck wheels. This has cut (pun intended) my mowing time by nearly 2/3rd the time so far as I need to modify my 30-year mowing pattern so it will most likely reduce the time a little more. I wish I would have done this years ago...make that decades ago. The first time I mowed with it I did a section that normally took 4 - 4-1/2 hours and did it, while still learning a new pattern, in an hour and forty-five minutes. My wife and son couldn't believe that I was finished but I was. It's like someone handing me nearly two and a half hours to do something else instead of sitting on a mower. I'll take that once or twice a week anytime beer

Mike

All that new found time means is that you can now mow even more lol, it's a snowball rolling at you.

Nice lawn, btw.