Haven't looked lately but I think the only option is Swisher. They've been building them for decades. When I was shopping for one, I went with Craftsman (built by Ag-Fab). While spell checking Swisher I noticed they seem to be still making a nearly identical deck. The deciding factor for me was tow hitch config and overall width. I needed to be able to fit it through a 6' double door and adjust the offset on the fly. I'm running (2) identical decks behind my garden tractor, both 44", 8hp B/S, manual start, manual clutch.

They both have always started 1st or 2nd pull so no real upside to keeping 2 more batteries charged over the winter. Generally get about 10 yrs out of the drive belt and last one that died early was when I failed to lube up the linkages and one bent while being clutched in. The biggest hassle I've had with them is the safety interlocks. Mostly the switch inside the deck housing to detect when the blades are engaged. Eventually I ripped all that noise out and rewired it with a simple kill switch.

I built a custom hitch adapter for the garden tractor so I could run them side by side. Later added a hitch point for the sweeper. Took me way too many years to realize that I could use that method to run them both kicked off to the same side and make the steep side of the sand mound a lot easier. It takes me 2 hrs flat to gas em up, roll em out, cut 4 acres and put the whole train back in the basement.

New in the box today they go about $2-4k each. If you're up for some redneck engineering, surf you tube. There's more than a few videos about hooking up a gang of left for dead push mowers the same way. Some other posts about recycling sickle mowers in to big gangs like they use on golf courses. One pic below is one pass with the 50" tractor, the other is one pass with the 130" gang. I overlap them a couple inches because the down hill one will track away from tractor when going across slopes.

20181027_155123.jpgmower 002.jpgMVC-645F.JPGMVC-647F.JPG