Need to cut down (yes pun) on the bi-weekly mowing time and figure the least expensive at this point would be to add a pull/tow behind finishing 3-blade deck with its own engine. Was told that it's best to get one with an electric clutch for better belt life and more constant belt tension. Why not add electric start to the engine while I'm looking and getting older. Minimum 60" but a 72" would add nicely to the 50" deck already on my John Deere 322. I'm up to just under 4 acres and most of it open but it will be easy to drop the tow behind and do the tight stuff near the house and around a few trees. What's out there that worth looking at..........yeah price is something but when I bought the JD 322 decades ago that was down the list as it is now with a good quality product. The local farm stores sell 44" tow behinds starting around $3500 so I'm sure I'll be in the $4k-$5.5K for something of good quality Made in USA (or Canada) with electric start and electric blade engagement clutch. Thanks in advance.

Mike

Just a small part of what needs mowed twice a week........if I miss a mowing I need to borrow a combine to catch back up as the little 322 is huffing and puffing wink

20180507_183234.jpg20180507_183607re.jpg