I would call the local Fed Ex office, express, ground or freight, which ever one your these having issues with and ask to talk to a customer service manager and ask them to help you resolve their problem with your address. Many states and county and city will have both streets, roads and avenues with both numbers and letters with the same name except the last part
Utah towns and cities are famous for that shruggy My grandma lived on 7st street N/E and her town had a 7Th. NE avenue on the other side of the main road that divided the town from east to west and letter streets and avenues on the north to south of the other main road for that confused shruggy
I ran into a Fed Ex delivery guy who is a sub contractor for both Fed Ex express and Fed Ex Ground, he covers a area east of where I live that is right at 100 miles N.to S. and about the same east to west in mostly very low density ranching and farming area of eastern Oregon along Hwy 395 from about twenty miles north of Lakeveiw, OR north to Prineville, OR and east to west from Hwy 395 west to about twenty miles east Oregon of Hwy 97. That is a really big area for one man to cover scope
It sounds like your route guy needs some one to one instruction from his boss on finding your address from now on twocents scope

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)