The very first thing I would do is to contact your local post office and verify EXACTLY what your local USPS office list as your home address. Sounds dumb but this happened to us for years when we first moved to a 150-+year old house that even on our title/deed, county auditor's info, and street sign, etc., did NOT match what USPS had for our mailbox address. UPS seemed to get packages to us more times than FEDEX but that was mostly because the UPS driver knew the area or the situation with the multiple address names for our road, I mean STREET. We had never seen or heard of a rural country "road" called a "street". Here's how it started when we bought the house and moved in over 30-years ago.

The title/deed read (example) 1234 Rivers Road and that's what the sign at the beginning of the dead end ROAD that ended at another farm house 2-tenths away read. So we listed our address for years as RiverS (plural) Road, Then one day the "street: sign was changed to River (singular) Road. A few years go by and all of a sudden the sign is changed to Rivers Street ????? and for sure FEDEX packages are showing up at an address in a larger town about 10 miles away at Rivers Street. I had an urgent next day Saturday FEDEX delivery that disappeared on tracking and found out that they went by the default USPS address when packages may have an incorrect address. We contact our USPS and they have and have had our address listed for (ever) decades as RIVER STREET, no S, not a ROAD as one would expect for a rural address but singular RIVER and yep a STREET.

So after that long winded useless story do yourself a favor and confirm what the United States Postal Service USPS has as your OFFICIAL mailing and shipping address.......then go after their butts flame hammer

BTW many of the locals still call it RIVERS ROAD wink laugh2 can't teach old dogs new address or is that old original addresses grin