Originally Posted by Runner2go
Originally Posted by mrploww

"Show field spacing being considered"

How's that going to work out?
Especially over in the modern car & truck sections, where it's been over booked for years. The only open spaces there, were where guys were somehow allowed to set up personal tents(not club tents) in car spaces of the modern challenger section across from pavilion B.

I got my stickers today for truck & mopar10 (Figured I'd bring it for 10yr anniversary... 1st time back in 7yrs) but seriously considering canceling out. I usually take my Dad, and he's 82 know... Probably not a good idea to bring him, and subject him to wearing a mask in 90degree weather... After radiation & chemo killed off the immune system, I'm probably not a low risk candidate anymore either. frown Plus wasn't looking forward to fighting for a car space in the modern section on the slippery hill anyway... even more so if there are less spaces available.

Was looking forward to it this year before all the Covid fan ... frown

There will be no changes to the Showfield layout. Cars will be parked as usual. It's not like we park all of the cars side by side as they arrive. Car 1 might be an A-Body that parks near Gate 3 while Car 2 is a B-Body that parks closer to Guest Services...hundreds of feet apart! If you do arrive at the same time as another car in your class, just wait for whoever parks first to exit their vehicle. It's no different than you would do in any parking situation. It's really that simple grin

See you all next week!!

Ed