Lets do it this way. As far as I can tell the Orange with the white tracer goes from the solenoid to the brake switch. At the brake switch it changes to a Orange with a black tracer. From the brake switch the Orange with a black tracer goes to the PTO switch. At the PTO switch it changes to Orange and goes to the Ignition switch. So for it to crank the ignition switch in crank mode applies 12 volts to the Orange which then goes to the PTO switch. The PTO switch tells it the PTO is disengaged and now sends 12 volts on the Orange with a black tracer to the brake switch. The brake needs to be applied to then switch the 12 volts on the Orange with the white to the starter solenoid. I would start at the switch and verify it is sending 12 volts on the orange and go from there. The safety system shuts off the fuel supply so it may crank and not start. Remember these switches brake and PTO are multi function. You will see more that 2 wires at each switch as these switches are also part of the operator presence system and will cause the tractor to crank and not fire up or stall because the fuel solenoid gets turned off. Like I said start at the ignition locate the other switches and walk your way through it. Let me know know it works out.