We've been working on the house. Had to get a new water heater and replumb the house. Wasn't a real big deal though since the house was originally built without indoor plumbing most all the pipe is on the outside of the walls. The bathtub drain leaks so I need to deal with that. Cleaned up the garage, cleaned up the fenced in area around the chicken coop and fixed up the fence a bit so we could turn the dogs loose in there without having to constantly watch them. I need to replace a couple boards on the front porch steps and build 2 gates so we can sit on the front porch and let the dogs out. They don't run away but they like to explore. The puppy is a mountain climbing fool. She loves going up these mountains. My older big white dog wondered down to the neighbors the other day while we were working on the plumbing. They have horses, chickens, goats and a couple cows down there so she wanted to visit lol. Had to go fetch her and man was she filthy. Still had the water off so I couldn't even clean her off.

One of the wall heaters isn't working so i ordered a couple new ones, supposed to be here Monday so I will install them. It's 32 degrees outside this morning and 58 degrees in the kitchen area where the dead heater is. Just a little chilly laugh2 Always something to do. I wish I had my Power Wagon up here now, plenty of roads I want to explore but will not take my D250 down for fear of getting stuck. laugh2

"Follow me the wise man said, but he walked behind"

'92 D250 Club Cab CTD, 47RH conversion, pump tweaks, injectors, rear disc and hydroboost conversion.
'74 W200 Crew Cab 360, NV4500, D44, D60 and NP205 divorced transfer case. Rear disc and hydroboost conversion.
2019 1500 Long Horn Crew Cab 4WD, 5.7 Hemi.