I call Quick Fuel this morning with a few questions on using their E85 tester, how long to wait to see the percentage and ,of course, got one of there less experienced tech guy. He had to go ask another tech so I figure I would learn it well enough on my own for me to trust the results on the readings.
I'm going to let it sit for at least 5 minutes between shaking the water and fuel together before reading the results. I had tested some last night and let it sit in the tester overnight, it changed from 85% to between 83 and 84% over night. It was a little cloudy last night and completely clear this morning work
I'm adding E98 to all my fuel jugs and have seen and increase from 87 to 90 % so far with letting the tester sit for 10 to 15 minutes between shaking it and reading it, one down and four more jugs to test luck
I'm going to let the tester sit overnight again on the last test, more to come wrench
I read a little on one of the E85 forum I have bookmark on my favorites and didn't get much useful information from the little I looked at it,I'll look some more now scope up

Last edited by Cab_Burge; 03/31/20 05:45 PM.

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)