When I first started using E85 I took one of my motors to a DTS engine dyno in Klamath Falls, OR which is 4300 ft. above sea level I ran the motor with a pump gas carb. and then switch to the E85 modified carb. and jetted it for the best power and torque.
The pump E85 I bought in the first week of October here was winter mix which was right at 75%, not 85% rant shruggy I had to jet the carb down 3 jet sizes from where it was built to get the best power, that motor lost 11 HP, it made 686 HP on pump gas, 675 on E75) but gain 44 Ft. Lb. torque 745 Ft Lb. on gas and 789 Ft. lb. on E75 shruggy work
My S/P bracket car is real consistent now on this fuel ( it doesn't change .0020 from the first time trial in the morning to the last round in the heat of the after noon boogie up) and I have jetted it back up to the original jetting without any noticeable gain or loss, but not richer yet confusedshruggy
I am planning on doing more tuning this year on the jetting and timing to see what that fuel and timing my car wants to go the fastest it can luck

Last edited by Cab_Burge; 03/31/20 03:02 PM.

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)