Thanks guys,
Sorry took me a while to come back and check here - Yeah - his RR is all stock, so whatever it got from the factory is what he's running it on..

Thanks for the pointers for further improvements next time Andy. I bought us both a copy of your book, so we have that going for us.

..My brother is not the most observant Mopar owner.. He had some bad tire wobble on his drive to my house, some 3 hours of highway driving. He felt he needed the tire balanced and an alignment. I took one look at his tires and nearly crapped. He was on old bias-ply tires, must 've had some strands broken, worst wear pattern I've ever seen.. (Photo attached). ..and he had his whole family with him for the trip, 4 kids and wife. Crazy.

..He is back on new street tires, storing his track tires at my house, so I'll try them out on our '65 Satellite in the spring.
..Of course this kind of driving transfers a lot more stress to the frame, and a post-trackday inspection I found two cracks in his K-frame, at welds where the folded steel flanges return around the front bolts.

The saga continues.

Zzlv7oONQ9OWPxo1nfzKcw.jpgS9S4MMPBRHKHRopLAapUjg.jpg

65 Satellite hardtop 361/4bbl console 727 2.76
67 Satellite convert 383/2bbl column 727 3.23
67 Lancia Fulvia Sport 1.3 Zagato. Alloy body, 1.3L V4 DOHC 4-spd
67 Lancia Fulvia Rallye 1.3. Alloy panel, 1.3L V4 DOHC 4-spd
71 Alfa Romeo GT Junior 1300 Zagato, 1.3L 4cyl DOHC hemi 5-spd
82 Alfa Romeo GTV6 2.5L SOHC hemi V6 5-spd transaxle
75 Maserati Bora US spec 4.9L DOHC hemi V8 5-spd ZF
77 Maserati Khamsin Euro spec 4.9L DOHC hemi V8 5-spd ZF
07 Aston Martin DB9 6.0L DOHC V12 6spd transaxle