Dog it is an accepted caveat not to use used lifters on a new cam so my thinking was straight here (to check if the very minimum (10 minutes) run time is OK or not OK). I was on it today & the one set of slightly used lifters (that oiled) rocked held back to back, some still had circular circles so I put em in on the cam lobes & with no pushrods they flowed a "fair" amt of oil out of the pushrod cup holes so I figured woo hoo I am good! (finally) Then I added the pushrods/rockers & preoiled again & it immediately reached 80 lbs then about 2 seconds later I could see oil flowing like a river down both valley sides (from the valvetrains) & the psi dropped to ~25 or so & fluttering & I could hear the sucking at the pickup like it was running out of oil in the sump (4qt pan/hi vol pump/filter) & I had poured in 5 qts. The valve train is flowing a torrent of oil, [ Moparts Family Site - Keep it Friendly ]. these are stock MP replacement magnum rockers & the MP pushrods for this conversion & the aforementioned lifters. Help... I am hitting the wall on this deal! What am I missing/not seeing? I grasp the slightly used lifters/new cam deal but what orifice or orifices is oversized/mismatched to be flowing that kind of flow?

live every 24 hour block of time like it's your last day on earth