The one lifter/pushrod/rocker out of the 16 that is profusely oiling, I opened up the lifter thinking maybe the metering disc is missing & it was there which tells me that a flat metering plate with no holes in it IS correct like was priorly posted that these are also listed for an AMC application, so I buttoned it back up & reinstalled the lifter/pushrod/rocker assy (just like it was) & preoiled again & now it is oiling just a hair like the 15 others & not profusely like it did before & all I did was dissassemble/reassemble it ???! so as advised prior I turned the crank a bit & preoiled & turned it more & preoiled & repeated this several more turns/preoiling & each time all lifters are bleeding just a hair of oil (not near enough). Today I pulled ALL the rockers/pushrods & preoiled & all the same, just a very very slight bit of flow out of the lifter tops Sooo I dropped another set of hyd lifters that have minimal run time & they gushed oil then while I was at it I dropped in another set of used lifters with minimal run time & they barely bled like the very first set. ALL (3) lifter sets look identical on the outside as far as oil band groove height/width/hole & have a thin circular perimeter groove near the top of the lifter (served no running purpose I know of) but I am puttin everything out there. I'm thinking to get a new set of Melling JB2011 lifters tomorrow. Any thoughts on what is going on here AND is there a way to check the convex face to see if the slightly used set that oils profusely IS useable AND if this a too risky of a move to reuse lifters (even with minimal run time). Thank you for your time (& patience).

live every 24 hour block of time like it's your last day on earth