Originally Posted By J_BODY
Originally Posted By Frankenduster
Wonder if they moved to escape the BULLSHI* regulations and taxes of this state.
I'm no fan of this company but if they left for those reason, I applaud them. The assclow Liberal politicians here are chasing the middle class and the small business people away and they don't seem to either understand why or care.

The Smith family (Pro Trans) just moved their business to Texas for many reasons you mentioned. I’ll miss not having them a few short hours drive away.

You and me both.

On another note. My back half was done by Hansens race cars and he has done many Superstock cars over the years (mine is set up like the Heli-Hemi Dart he did years ago) and he is pretty forthcoming about front end set up. Those cars are surprisingly stock. He has shared that, while being a gentleman about it, the stock Mopar technology is hard to beat. I used QA1 stuff on the front of my car and we aligned it like a stocker except we shortened the lower strut rod (its adjustable) slightly and achieved 8 degrees of caster with the car 1/4" off the bump stop. I am very happy with the quality of the QA1 front suspension.

68 twin turbo Dart 8.19 so far
70 Swinger 360
69 Roadrunner 383 4 speed
69 Mod Top Satellite 383 auto
69.5 A12 Super Bee 4 speed
70 T/A Challenger
70 FC7 Duster 340 4 speed
70 FJ5 Superbird
68 Hemi 4 speed Roadrunner
71 Duster W2 340