I really don't want to get into the Bronco thing here, but there is almost zero bought parts there other than what I had to.

We made our own dash, floors, frame, engine mounts etc. No kits. I did have to buy a ton of weatherstripping and parts as I am going to drive it pretty often when not in the newer cars. It has to be solid.

As far as the car goes, I have inquired about the cylinder head offer pages back as that only makes sense.

But trust me there will be lots of building. Things like the fuel tank, subframe connectors, battery in trunk, exhaust. Narrowing the rear end in house, shortening the driveshaft etc. I don't know the meaning of "take it in" in my personal or most of my teaching career.

We are rural here. I do everything and buy very little. The costs will go exponential if I don't control them.

I've been a hot rod fan my whole life, I prefer them to trucks. And if not now when? Never even been down the strip even though I spectate often.

It is time. I have all these parts I can't sell if I wanted to around here at least. So time to put them to work.

Yesterday we started stripping brackets off of the 8.8 which should be ready to narrow by the end of the week.

1989 Dodge Cummins & 1989 Dodge W-250