It's me, Rob the shop teacher. Been here for 23 years. Many here have all offered to help in the fall. Here is the deal, and I like this to be very clear. My car, my money kids do the work at school. I do some work as well as it is kinda "technical". I've done this many times. We like building things and I have many kids in the room multiple times a day.

I am personally convicted that people learn better by doing big picture work rather than tidy little "canned" activities.

We started with a 67 Bronco. It does not look that bad in the pics, but they have a lot of little cracks and crevices to hold rust in. It was supposed to be a "crusty" crawler. I installed a non-traditional powertrain etc. as it was an off road toy. Pretty rough. 2 straight years, lots of money and we are down to about a month and it should be done.

I am not interested in doing any more repaint / total frame off restorations. Everything down to the insides of the tailgate were taken apart and redone.

Not perfect, but it would have been cut up for parts 10 years ago. I will see if I can get some pics out.

1989 Dodge Cummins & 1989 Dodge W-250