Originally Posted By gregsdart
Here is what i have. 65 Dart 3380 lbs, 408 dynoed at 504 hp, mainly street, a few trips to the track planned.
I now have a Carter electric 65gph 6psi no regulator needed pump. From cell to Fram large filter -10, 3/8 fittings and hard line with no sharp turns to a regulator at rear of motor, regulator set to allow max flow/no resistance. I could put a gutted regulator body in its' place if it will help.
The car runs great at WOT till after the 2/3 shift, then it felt off a bit but i have no pressure gauge to go by.
I want to switch to a 65 Mustang gas tank in this car so if a better pump becomes a need, suggestions on a very low noise system would be appreciated.
What do you all think? Pump OK? Pump marginal? Just too small?

BS on no regulators EVER imo because those toy pumps can and do spike higher than needed at times and can drop dangerously low at higher r's.........seen it personally and fuel pressure control goes deeper than most know..........

72 Dart 470 n/a BB stroker street car `THUMPER`...Check me out on FB Dominic Thumper for videos and lots of carb pics......760-900-3895.....