Originally Posted By dartman366
Originally Posted By ZIPPY
Damn...Glad to hear you are all right and are taking care of it.

It's not going to be easy but somthing I have to do, worse part is giving up smoking, havent had one since last Saturday partly because I ran out and partly because I refuse to buy them, Dr prescribed patches, too early to tell with them, and it's a good thing I like veggies as I see alot of them in my future. lol

Bill I understand the challenge to quit smoking. I smoked for 40 years and quit at least 50 times --- hammer Tried everything that was out there and then tried the Chantix and that was the one!!! Once started I easily was done with smoking in 3 weeks. However I continued taking the pills for 3 months as there was still the "habit" that had to be broken. You know the one where you drive down the road and it seemed like you lit up at a certain spot - you worked in the garage and then went top the bench for a smoke - after eating reaching for a smoke!!! I didn't really want a smoke but the habit was there and after 3 months all urges and habits broke. Glad to say now that I have been smoke free for 10 years!!!! You got this....