Originally Posted By pittsburghracer
Sorry to hear about this Bill but you will come back stronger than ever. Thank God you had a wise Woman by your side and forced you to seek help. I was at work when I had my heart attach in 1999 and worked 6 more hours before finally going to the dispensary then to the hospital. I lost 1/4 of my heart that day that I will never get beck. My Doctor wanted me to go on a disability and not do any more Millwright work. I refused and told him to give me a plan to get back. He did and 4 months later I was back at it. Cardiac Rehab showed me when to stop and take a short break. Best of luck to you and I hope to see you again SOON.
thanks John, according to my cardio Dr. I had minimal damage so I ducked the bullet on that one too, the people at the hospital are setting me up for cardiac rehab and I plan on going to it, may be a little late in life but I have to get myself back in shape, and yes round is a shape lol

Light travels faster than the speed of sound,,,this is why some people seem bright untill you hear them speak.