I am doing this also at this moment. So far I have worked about 8 hours in removing the quarter. One of my hang ups has been a hack repair job early in the cars life. Instead of spot welds, I am grinding "seams" that were brazed. I did the rear frame rail replacement along with trunk floor first. ( pics below)

All I can say that honestly, anyone that thinks this is a 5 to 10 hour job probably didn't get the car apart enough to even consider doing this job right. When was the last time anyone got a rusty bumper off in 10 minutes, the rear window trim removed in 15 minutes, I spent a couple hours getting the rear window out after getting the trim off. Oh, not to mention the Sunday afternoon I spent just scraping undercoating so I could prepare for the re install. I am all for a fair wage for a good job, but I am gaining some insight as to why a lot of body shops won't do this work. Myself, I am having the time of my life I am reasonably motivated and reasonably talented and this is a big job......