I've used "Ron Frances", "It's a Snap", and "Keep it Clean" wiring kits and they all were pretty easy. That said, I would NEVER use a "Ron Frances" kit again simply because they use a proprietary solid state fuse panel that only they can fix.

I'm currently wiring my '64 Polara with the "Keep it Clean" kit. This is big block 4 speed car that has a Vintage Air kit installed. This kit is one of their "bare bones kits" that is basically just the fuse panel and associated wiring and does not include the wiring for most of the car. It was cheap (under $100 on sale) and if you purchase the rest of the wire and connectors yourself its still a good deal. However, there is no way I would recommend this kit for a beginner.

The best of the three in my opinion was the "It's a Snap" 18 circuit kit. I used this one on a '53 Chebby pickup I built that was early hemi powered and had a Hot Rod Air AC unit installed. I also used it on my 32 Ford 3 window coupe. This kit is pretty complete, has good directions, and is pretty much a piece of cake to install.

Hope this helps.

Last edited by Centerline; 01/14/18 04:39 PM.

Centerline
64 Dodge Polara 426 Street Wedge - For when I want to go fast
99 Corvette Z-06 - For when I want to turn corners