Tom, I think we are both in the same boat here. I will be in the market for a raised cam Wedge block this summer, as soon as I get back to Vegas. I have even fewer options as I believe it sits currently. KB from what I understand, and maybe I'm wrong is only producing Hemi blocks so that option is out the window. I imagine if nothing happens between now and then I will be calling up and ordering an Indy block for me from someone.

We have everything to build another 572" engine for the dragster right now minus a block. I have three sets of B1 heads, a set of -1 head, a 557" Indy shortblock and tons of other stuff and frankly if I thought I could get decent money out of the stuff Id jump ship. Not to mention the Predator deal in the Stratus. The kid wants to go faster in the dragster and frankly less headache going that other way is looking pretty good lately. Does not help when a buddy tells me today tells me that he has a Dart Big M block, that's almost new as customer wants to switch blocks and a set of heads and an Intake for less way less money than I can buy a Mopar block for. Yeah its a steel block but the aluminum one to replace it took 3 weeks to arrive. Hell the new oddball aluminum block for the red car is only taking 3 months and it has a "one off" deck height and lifter configuration...

Last edited by Al_Alguire; 12/31/17 07:38 PM.

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."

"It's never wrong to do the right thing"