Originally Posted By CMcAllister
Originally Posted By pittsburghracer
The way some of you guys are jumping ship maybe Tom better change the name of Moparts to mopars and other cars. Lol.

Understand it's not what I want to do and I would have to hold my nose to do it. I have 40 years of exclusive Mopar race cars and friends behind me. I have accepted that it's not the cheap or easy way out long ago. If I had a stockpile of good parts, or if it was just a street car or mild race car, it might be different.

I don't know what I may get into. Stock/SuperStock, a fast door car, whatever. But I don't want to invest time and money in a program based on a block that is either unobtainable or unreliable and limited on how much power it will/can make and stay together. I talked to folks at PRI and really didn't come away with anything that gives me much optimism. You couldn't take 3 steps there without tripping over shiny new LS parts

I'm right there with you. There was a time when Mopar had the best parts either with factory stuff, and aftermarket stuff. I'm tired of being Indy and Fiat's testing facility and guinea pig. Like others, I have spent several 10's of thousands of dollars trying to make their junk work with little or no help from the aforementioned. Most of the dealers are pretty good, but some of them are getting disillusioned too. And I'm getting a handle on it now, but still only a medium dragster. If you hard core Mopar guys would like to save 15-20K, I have an add in the classified section. Al would probably sell his stuff too.