Originally Posted By AndyF
Originally Posted By oscaracme
So, what's the story on these blocks? Their website isn't very informative to say the least. Anyone know anyone that has a cast one?

That is the block that Muscle Motors was selling before they closed shop. There is at least one member on here who has one of those blocks but I don't recall his name.

I'm not familiar with the whole story but from what I recall the guy who owns Bulldog screwed a bunch of guys on blocks in the past. It was Buick blocks I think.

There have been multiple threads on here on these blocks so some searching should find a bunch of info.

Bulldog made a lot of different heads. Buick, olds, mopar, etc. I think more than a few had issues. He also took a lot of deposits from his distributors for Buick blocks. The distributors obviously got the deposits from customers. I think about six blocks made it out before bulldog disappeared and all the distributors were left with angry customers pounding on their door. The worst part is he wouldn't (and still won't) sell the block molds. I know of one Buick engine builder that tried for a long time to buy the molds. That left Buick people with one option which was to bow at the TA performance alter. Not any different than what mopar people have now which is one choice, Indy.

That being said Tim Banning does keep saying once things get straightened out at KB that him and others will have blocks in stock. Obviously that hasn't happened yet but hopefully it does soon. That being said I've been waiting 38 months and am so disgusted with the situation I walked away from racing cars for a while and started racing a motorcycle.

1967 Coronet, 1989 Daytona tube chassis. Former cars, 66 Charger, 67 R/T, 69 Coronet, 67 Dart GT. -Banned for life from V8Buick.com-