i built a low budget build to learn efi stock 440 block,stock steel crank,eagle rods,set 2295f milled domes of pistons to drop compression,set of sidewinder heads from todd marsh no port work just bolt on,lunati custom roller 600 lift 236 -242@050 115 lsa,pro flo intake,102 eBay throttle body 80 deka inj,
megasquirt3x ecm,jeep cam sensor replace dist,ls1 coils,mercedes 36-1 wheel welded on stock crank pulley,2 eBay t45 turbos 200bucks each two eBay 60mm waistegates,eBay block headers flipped and rewelded not pretty,used 3000 rpm stall,put set 3.55 gears in my dana,did put in water meth no air to air winter has hit but i did put about a hundred miles on it cruise ins and car show,brought to dyno last week to get some tuning done 9psi boost 561rwhp no meth or cooler as going to add air to water this winter these turbos have huge housings so boost is in around 3700 i will change turbos this winter to achieve boost lower rpms,i got to take it out for the first time yesterday and have to say i was very impressed my stoker 512 that ran 10.30s didn't pull like this,it idles like a kitten and torque is incredible
im not looking to make anymore power as i know my bock is limited but to think low compression,small cam,stock 290cfm heads,can produce this kind of power ya I'm going bigger on next build:)