Yes... MOPAX for many past years (the "original"!).

Although I don't know the max caster/camber from QA1 or FF tubular UCAs (they are "fixed" at a pre-made spec... better caster/camber than OE UCAs, then you play with the cam eccentrics for the final alignment), I do know of someone who's installed the offset uca bushings (made his own in poly based upon the Moog rubber offsets).. and he was able to get 7 degrees positive caster with the FF ucas and offset bushings... THAT's awesome!!!! along with about up to 3 degrees neg camber.

From what I see and have read, the adjustable Hotchkis and SPC ucas have very good adjustability for caster and camber.

The Magnum uca are offered both ways, if I'm correct... fixed and heim adjustables... but again, I'm uncertain of their range.

Just using the Moog offset bushings with factory stock ucas will get you into a range of about 3-4 positive caster and about 2 negative camber... that's much better than stock only.

I'm certain that there are variances with the results of just using the offset bushings... maybe greater/lesser.

Also, matter of how much you want to spend overall.

I like the very wide range of adjustability/design of the SPCs, although some concern of strength in harsh/rough off-road long-term travel/life, and, they are available with DELRIN uca bushings (best!).

The Hothckis and Magnum Force adjustables have, if I'm correct, heim joint ends at the body mount points... also some question of life, but, lots of true "racers" use setups with heim joints.

All above are my opinions...

Mopar Mitch "Road racers and autocrossers go in deeper and come out harder!"... and rain never stops us from having fun with our cars... in fact, it makes us better drivers! Check out MOPAR ACTION MAGAZINE, August 2006 issue for feature article and specs on my autocross T/A!