ok any one have any thoughts???

im looking to replace the old style dodge red ram hemi in my rod i think,,,,

i located a 5.2 test mule engine from a guy that use to or still does?? work for chrysler,,says this engine would have less then 12000 miles,,but was never in a street vehicle,,pics of it looks like new,,have not gone to se it yet,,

1997 5.2 complete,with alt,a/c compperssor,mech fan,,flex plate,,exhaust manifolds,engine harness...,etc,,

says he will throw in a J-TECH computer says same computer as in a dakots/jeep cherokee,,etc,,

my rod had a 318 in in once upon a time,,and i want to re use my 904 (999 low 1st gear)tranny,,

question notching the bell housing for the pick up????

converting my mopar external voltage regulator to use the magnum alternator with internal regulator ???/

converting my engine harness to work with my already wired car,,????

use a vette fuel filter with return line built in,,,????

a guy i have met has same car,,used a buick road master wagon fuel tank with intake fuel pump,,

this motor has the Y pipe with single O2 SENSOR im sure the Y pipe wont fit,,but can weld a bung on my current dual exhaust???

any thing im missing??? any ideas??? do.s or dont,s ???? thanks in advance,,,

the guy that reworks these harneses have you done any yet and seen that they fire the engine??

does the computer need reflashing????

ive since talked to in person the hot wire people,,,they no longer sell to street and performance,,

Last edited by fstfish66; 07/17/10 02:58 PM.

1966 barracuda prostreeter super charged 340(SOLD)
1940 dodge coupe 241 hemi street rod
2014 ram express hemi 4x4 dailey driver
2015 cherokee
2013 R/T classic