Heck with a stock front end its tuff to get even 2 degrees of positive caster. I put as much positive caster in my 63 as I could when I aligned it and 2 degrees positive caster was about the most I could get out of it with the stock front end parts I use and setting the camber from 0 to .5 negative. I run my toe about 1/8 toe in and I run radials front and back. And it handles good as it drives so much nicer on radials. I like the radial slicks at the track also as you run more tire pressure in them then we did on the older bias slicks as I run about 18 psi in my radial slicks at the track and it goes nice and straight. With the older bias slicks most cars would wonder a little at the top end. Course we used to run them from about 6 psi to about 12 psi. Its also so nice that radials dont follow the lines in the road like bias tires. You run radials on an old muscle car and compared to having bias tires on it the car will feel like a different car since the radials drive so much nicer. Sometimes I wonder how we drove our older cars on just bias tires back in the day ? Ron

Last edited by 383man; 08/16/17 05:28 AM.