Glad you asked first i found put the hard way that you cant use the stock push rods with this build and they didnt mention that with that cam and lifter set you have to get trick flow push rods that are like .177 shorter (dont quote me) i called summit ( because i bought the cam from them ) and told them about the rods being too long and they sold me the trick flows ( oil thru the center like chebbys which is kew) so if your thinking about this build keep that in mind as for push rods coming thru rockers summit also told the harland sharps were recommended for this build because the dual coil valve springs generate 910 lbs on the rocker arms compressed and stock stamps cant hold that at high rpm ( obviously) btw ive had it rapped up to 8000 with pedal to go but its the most evil sound ive ever heard from an engine and it scares the crap out of me .

67 charger fastback 318 stock 67 belvedere II 4dr soft top built 318 68 newport 2dr hard top 318 84 b150 440/727 84 d150 short wheel step side 4x4 lifted 87 omnitruck (you just have to see it ) new addition 63 dart wagon !!!