Definitely do a forged crank, ditch the I beams and get some H beams, Also I would suggest doing the oil cross over line in the lifter valley, tap in-between 8 and 6 lifter valley and 1 and 3 lifter valley, connect them with a I believe 3/8 tubing, have done it on last two motors and it works great, oil doesn't have to travel down the passenger side to the front main up to the drivers side and back, puts oil directly on drivers side and helps aid in oiling to front main bearing, there is actually a really good article on oiling mods somewhere online, I did all I could, drilling out main passages to true 1/2'' and mains from the lifter feed to true 9/32, I was really surprised how small they got once you got 2 inches in, I always run full grove main bearings as well, the way I see it with full grove bearings your rods get oiling all the time, with 1/2 or 3/4 bearings you are restricting oil to rods to timed oil, just like the rocker arms, just a few tricks that could help it live at that power...