Originally Posted By Thumperdart
I get it BUT, you sure can spot an issue like a stuck N&S which could kill the oil in short order or like on a car I built a carb for w/damn near zero pressure as we approached 5000 r's. To each his own I guess........... beer

I actually agree with you and of course since I did not buy a fuel gauge for in the car when I switched from the Holley red pump with no ext reg to the black pump with the ext reg I just mounted this gauge right on the reg so I could set my fuel press with the adjustable reg. And I also agree the fuel press gauge is a great diagnosis tool as I have been a tech most of my adult life since 1974. But I also can tell if I am having a fuel problem pretty quick since I have been a tech most of my life and have never had any major problems with my car from a fuel press problem to warrant a gauge in the car. And living on disability I have to watch my cash flow closely. Thats pretty much why I did not install a fuel press gauge in my car. But again I do agree if you install a fuel press gauge on your car its best to install it where you can watch it while going down the track and if I was not such a cheapsake I would buy the in car gauge and install it on my car. grin Course if I had more play money I would also be a little faster. drive smile Ron

Last edited by 383man; 05/30/17 05:57 AM.