I just bought the Imperial it is in fantastic condition. I found all of the original fuel injection parts and the Lean burn computer and top hat combo. The guy who owned it passed away and his son said before he began the conversion the fuel injection worked great and the car ran really well. Well I get there and open the hood it looks like all he did was unplug the lean burn computer and took the top hat off and nothing more. I turned the engine over by hand and it rotated nice and smooth. So I'm going to just try and hook the computer and wires back up put some new gas oil spark plugs and coil on and see if it fires up. I'll begin a new thread when I start doing the work because I've never seen this type of setup before and could probably use some advice and pointers. Hopefully I just walked away with a valuable car for cheap. Even the floor pans were in great condition and the carpet too. I also got to keep extra parts that were in the garage including a distributor for a 1969 440 charger and an electronic dizzy as well as in the box nos switches for various things like windows! I also got a full service shop manual for the Imperial