okay , i posted this in the wrong place i think since nobody seems to have any idea on this car . being a race car , and moparts members are everywhere , somebody has to have seen this car at a local track ? i just bought the car and trying to find history , info , pics , video etc . the roll cage certification sticker has a ca. on it so i assume it has been raced in calif. ? but not sure if the ca means the state ? it is a tube frame a-arm car , so not legal for super stock classes but may have been in super gas ? the guys name is on the front motor plate , john colone , anyone know him or this car ? you can email me if you dont want to post info publicly , tedevans57@yahoo.com

volare 500 wide.jpgvolare pro.jpgvolare builder john colone.jpgcage cert sticker 500.jpg

Just an old man in his late 50's now that grew up in the 60's and 70's around real muscle cars when they were still new and cutting edge . I was from Michigan but raised in SO. Calif. from a young age until I came back home to get away from the nightmare traffic and smog laws and way too expensive living cost . I am still addicted to mopars and mostly early station wagons , but still love most of the pre '73 mopars the most .