Originally Posted By RS23U1G
Names From Big Brother and The Great White North. Some of the Canadian names for the HIP colors were different from their U.S. counterparts. For example, the code FC7 was Ultra Violet for Canada. FJ5 was dubbed Lime Green. Additionally, some also received corporate names such as code FJ6 was named Brite Yellow Green, FM3-Penta-Magenta, Ceramic Red, Purple Metallic for EV7, and Super Yellow for FY1, which was both a Canadian name and a corporate name.

I live in the Great White North and everyone here that I know refers to FC7 as either In Violet or Plum Crazy. No one here calls FY1 Lemon Twist "Super Yellow" Same goes for FJ5 and the rest of the colours mentioned in the quote. They are all referred to the same way as the Americans. The odd time you might here somebody call FC7 as Plum Crazy Purple instead of Plum Crazy. This is just a common mistake for everyone and I disregard it. This may be a prime example of fake news. Just because it is written down somewhere doesn't mean it is true.