I don't take anything here as pissing, just talking, and being honest about what we think. All as it should be, and nothing more.

As for Preds being a poor mans big chief, that's completely accurate. They can't touch a Thor Ford either, no matter the effort. The biggest valve we could effectively squeeze in these heads was a 2.48. The bigger valve really helped, and done as a na, I might go bigger to the expense of the exhaust. There is still lots to be gained with the heads I'm using now by opening the ports up more. That is the biggest draw back having so small a port. Wj said he's seen bigger ports in a small block lol.

You can call indy, and have everything you need to swap in a week. That's why I like these heads so much. Obviously if you want to really get after them you'll need to spend, wait, and work.

I built the 2 predators I have now because I want to run something readily available that fits all my stuff. I've spent a disproportional amount of money doing the latest one, because that's what makes me happy. There is no engine platform out of budget for me, but it's more fun, and interesting, to make the best of the common stuff. Buying an all billet, blown, injected hemi, or a current PS, or PM motor just lands me square in the middle of nowhere in a sea of same, just not for me. My biggest limitation is time. 10-15 trips year to the track is about all I can muster.

The previous 636 single 4 pred I built runs the number based on it making 1200 on the same dyno, and there are several changes I have to make to the car, to fully use the motor. Having that one in the car also supports my assertions about 1400 being real.

What other mopar head, that bolts onto the platform, that you can get tomorrow, that makes the power they do, is there?